In the effort to support professional growth for teachers wishing to attend an ATA Specialist Council Conference, but are unable due to financial conditions, the Professional Development Committee of the Pembina Hills Local Teachers Association will offer up to sixteen $300 conference grants for Pembina Hills Local teachers attending an ATA Specialist Council Conference.
In addition, for teachers wishing to attend an out of province conference, but are unable due to financial conditions, the Professional Development Committee of the Pembina Hills Local Teachers Association will offer up to six $750 conference grants for Pembina Hills Local teachers attending an out of province conference.
To apply for a grant, complete and sign the appropriate form below, then mail it to Pembina Hills Local 22 -- Attention Pembina Hills Local Secretary at 9518 103 Street, Morinville, AB, T8R 1G1. All entries must be postmarked before the deadline above. If all grants have not been awarded after the initial deadline, late applications may be emailed to email@example.com
- The Pembina Hills Local grant is used to supplement the available PD funds at schools;
- Teachers who have received Local support to attend the ATA Specialist Council conferences in the past three years are ineligible;
- Teacher(s) receiving support will be at the full discretion of the selection committee, which consists of the local council executive;
- The names of selected teachers will be posted on the Pembina Hills Local 22 ATA webpage;
- Successful teachers must be members of the Pembina Hills Local 22 at the time of dispensation of grant;
- In the event that more than sixteen qualified teachers apply, names will be drawn from the eligible recipients;
- The deadline is on the application form.
Successful applicants will be reimbursed after the event with proof of attendance and on submission of receipts.
Late applications will be accepted if the maximum number of grants have not been distributed.
Grant Application Forms
Specialist Council Grant Application Form
Out of Province Grant Application Form
Grant Claim Forms
Specialist Council Grant Claim Form
Out of Province Grant Claim Form
About the Local